State Rep. John Becker has taken a short break from trying to legislate what Ohioans can and can’t do with their genitals in order to sponsor a bill aimed at killing public sector union membership in our state.
The bill is cosponsored by state reps Hood, Brinkman, Dean, Thompson, Vitale, Goodman, Riedel, Roegner, Merrin, Antani, Zeltwanger, Keller.
Here is the full text of the proposed bill:
- State Rep. John Becker Still Obsessed By What Others Do With Their Genitals
- Kasich Stiffs Cities, Union Workers, Doles Out Big Pay Raises For State Managers Instead
- Ohio Republicans Push Anti-Worker Unemployment Bill
- Plunderbund Action: Tell Your Rep To Oppose The Petland Bill
- The Anti-Consumer “Consumer” Members on the State Medical Board