Diane Ravitch was invited to introduce Betsy DeVos to the readers of In These Times.
Her view of Betsy DeVos as the nominee for Secretary of the U.S. Department of Education: “Billionaire Betsy DeVos will be great for private, religious and charter schools—and bad news for students and teachers.”
- Fordham Institute: Betsy DeVos A “Wily” Reformer
- Betsy DeVos PAC Still Owe’s $5.3 Million For Breaking Ohio Campaign Finance Laws
- Betsy DeVos Brings Plenty Of Anti-Public Education Baggage To The U S. Department of Education
- Why ‘I’m With Her’ Is Bad News For Trump’s GOP
- Bad News On Job Losses Rains On Kasich’s Sunny Assessment