The Ohio House just voted to approve an unconstitutional 20-week abortion ban.
Five Democrats voted for the bill. And four other Dems failed to vote.
These are the Dems who voted for the ban, along with their office numbers in case you would like to give them a call:
- Jack Cera (96th) — (614) 466-3735
- Denise Driehaus (31st) — (614) 466-5786
- Michael O’Brien (64th) — (614) 466-5358
- Bill Patmon (10th) — (614) 466-7954
- John Rogers (60th) — (614) 466-7251
Categories2018 2020 Activism Budget Civil Rights Congressional Races Economy ECOT Education Environment Fair Elections Federal Governor's Race Governor DeWine Guns Health ICYMI Justice Labor LGBT Ohio Legislature Ohio Legislature Plunderbund Plunderbund Action Portman Safety Senate Race State State Government Statehouse Races Statehouse Races Swing State Voices Taxes and Spending Trump Women's Rights