During the campaigns of 2016, Plunderbund was consistently denied press credentials to Repulican events like the RNC convention as well as to Trump events. Not especially cool, but also not surprising since these were campaign events aimed at portraying their candidates in the best possible light.
But the campaigns are over, and Trump is now the president-elect of the United States of America. So when Trump does a large appearance, like the one today in Cincinnati, we would expect not to be denied. Sadly, Trump still appears to be in campaign mode, denying press credentials to PB Reporter John Michael Spinelli with this excuse: “we have to take proactive measures with our credentialing process to ensure the success of this event.”
President for all Americans?
- FEC Threatens Audit Of Trump Campaign Over Foreign Campaign Contributions
- Clinton Campaign Announces Unprecedented Coordinated Campaign Investments As Trump Implodes
- Mandel Heads To Trump, And Senate Campaign
- Cruz Crashes, Suspends Campaign. Kasich Gets One-On-One Wish With Trump
- Trump: The Nightmare Continues