As House Speaker Paul Ryan is getting giddy with plans to privatize Medicare under a Trump Presidency, rumors are circulating today that Ohio Representative Tim Ryan is considering a run for Nancy Pelosi’s spot as House Minority Leader.
Ryan, a Democrat from Niles, Ohio, has been elected to congress five times. He is a strong proponent of labor has been a vocal critic of Ryan’s plans to dismantle Medicare in the past.
If you want to get to know Tim Ryan, just watch the videos below of two great Ryan speeches on Medicare and on the anti-union Senate Bill 5 (SB5).
Ryan’s name has been mentioned for the past two cycles as a potential candidate for Ohio governor.
Tim Ryan Attacks SB5
Tim Ryan Attacks Paul Ryan’s Medicare Privatization Plan
- Congressman Tim Ryan Joins Hillary Clinton In New Hampshire
- Congressman Tim Ryan Reflects On Middle East Visit
- House Speaker Paul Ryan Boards Trump Train, Leaving Lame Duck Kasich Alone In His Own Lane
- Speaker Ryan Puts Sen. Portman In Place On Big Bucks Budget Bill
- In Delaware, Ohio, Anne Holton Campaigns For Husband And Hillary Clinton VP Tim Kaine