A press conference Thursday showcased Ohio senior senator in Washington, Sherrod Brown, and a small business woman confronting Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump on his refusal to release his federal tax returns.
In a second presser later the same day, three progressives—a Navy veteran, a reverend and an OSU student—each offered their personal views on why Donald Trump should not be the next president of the United States.
Sen. Brown and Tanisha Robinson at the Ohio Statehouse
[L-R] Michael Warner, Rev. Susan Smith and Stephania Costa at the Columbus Metropolitan Public Library
- Sen. Brown Rips Trump On Outsourcing Trump Products Overseas
- Trump’s Dark Fictions And Tax-Cut Folly
- Hillary Clinton, Elizabeth Warren Tag Team Tattooing Donald Trump In Cincinnati
- Mitt Romney to GOP Candidates: Release Your Tax Returns
- MA Congressman and Iraq Veteran Unloads On Trump’s Dangerous World Views