Michele Bachmann, the dumb forever-whining ex-congresswoman from Minnesota now serving as Donald Trump’s advisor on things religious, has issued a warning to those of us who are not paying attention: She asserted on the Christian Broadcasting Network that if Hillary is elected it will be America’s “last election”. She said she really believes it “beyond a shadow of a doubt” because with Hillary in the Oval Office presiding over an off-white skin (brown and black) nation, we face an apocalypse.
Michele’s Doom’s Day histrionics are not new. . You may recall that she once complained about the burden of government taxes on the wealthy, lamenting that the country may run out of millionaires. On the other hand she says Trump will stand up for “godly and moral principles.”
- Hillary Clinton, Elizabeth Warren Tag Team Tattooing Donald Trump In Cincinnati
- The Donald Goes ‘Jeb Bush!’ on Hillary in Columbus
- Ohio Q-Poll: Clinton Leads Trump As Women Rally to Hillary
- Will Hillary Clinton Win Ohio? Most Accurate Election Guru Predicts Yes
- Hillary Clinton Endorsed For President By Ohio Sen. Brown