Last week the big news out of TrumpLand was that campaign chairman, Paul Manafort, was out amidst allegations of his unseemly lobbying activities for the former Russian-backed Ukrainian president.
Note the yellow highlights. One would assume that in order to completely remove the stench, fellow staffer, Rick Gates — whom the AP said was intimately involved in the Ukriaine influence-peddling scheme–would have been let go as well, right?
Nope. Still at the campaign, according to the official spokes-trumpkin:
Also still on the campaign? The guy who said the holocaust couldn’t have happened because the ovens weren’t big enough:
They’ve even added to the team, picking up (alleged) serial sexual harasser Roger Ailes.
Actually, pretty much everyone on the Trump staff is terrible, as evidenced by their posts on social media, according to a new analysis by the Associated Press:
Most employers look at your social media posts before you are hired to ensure your online activities wouldn’t reflect badly on the organization. Either this is a case of extreme vetting gone horribly wrong, or this is exactly what this organization wants to reflect.
- Another “Extreme Vetting” Failure From Team Trump
- FEC Threatens Audit Of Trump Campaign Over Foreign Campaign Contributions
- Mandel Heads To Trump, And Senate Campaign
- Cruz Crashes, Suspends Campaign. Kasich Gets One-On-One Wish With Trump
- Mook Mocks Trump Train’s New Advisers: Enablers Of ‘Trump Being Himself’