Earlier this week the Federal Election Commission (FEC) sent a letter to the Trump Campaign requesting additional information about dozens of questionable campaign contributions that “could result in an audit or enforcement action.”
Four of the contributions came from individuals with foreign addresses, one came from a questionable limited liability corporation and over one hundred and fifty more contributions either exceed campaign contribution limits or broke in-kind contribution rules.
Trump has been facing criticism for the past few months over his campaign’s potentially illegal fundraising from foreign nationals.
The full letter and a list of the questionable contributions is included below.
- FEC Demands More Info From ‘Kasich For America’ To Avoid Audit, Enforcement Actions
- Mandel Heads To Trump, And Senate Campaign
- Cruz Crashes, Suspends Campaign. Kasich Gets One-On-One Wish With Trump
- Fielding Field Offices, Clinton Leads Trump
- Sen. Brown Rips Trump On Outsourcing Trump Products Overseas