On Wednesday morning at its regularly scheduled breakfast meeting, the Ohio delegation’s special guest was HUD Secretary Julian Castro.
The former mayor of San Antonio, who at one time was on the list of possible picks for vice president by Hillary Clinton, offered remarks on the upcoming election and the nomination of the first woman president last night, Hillary Clinton.
- HUD Sec. Julian Castro Looks Forward To Karl Rove ‘Going Berserk’
- Obergefell To Help Ohio Delegation Nominate Hillary Clinton Tuesday Night
- Robby Mook, Clinton’s Campaign Manager, Electrifies Ohio DNC Delegation Thursday Morning (Video)
- Clinton In Cleveland: ‘A Moment When We All Need to Stand Together’
- Clinton Releases ‘Ohio Leadership Council’ Led by Sen. Brown, US Reps. Ryan, Fudge, Beatty