The Plunderbund Podcast is back. This week Lycurgus Group VP and General Counsel, and former prosecutor, Josh Engel takes over hosting duties.
We are joined this week by Professor Paul Moke. In addition to teaching political science at Wilmington College, Professor Moke has been involved in a number of election law challenges to Republican efforts to restrict voting in Ohio.
We discuss the recent Supreme Court decisions on abortion and affirmative action, and try to predict where the Court is going next. We then discuss the three (yes, three!) major ongoing lawsuits challenging aspects of Ohio’s election laws.
Let us know your thoughts and ideas on Twitter.
Earl Warren and the Struggle for Justice
Whole Woman’s Health v. Hellerstedt
Fisher v. University of Texas at Austin
NEOCH v. Husted
Ohio A. Philip Randolph Institute and NEOCH v. Husted
Ohio Organizing Collaborative v. Husted
- Plunderbund Podcast #4: Abortion Rights And The Supreme Court
- Plunderbund Podcast: What Is The Kasich Administration Hiding?
- Plunderbund Podcast – Ohio Primary 2016
- Plunderbund Political Podcast – Pilot Episode
- The Truth About The Kasich Education Record – The Plunderbund Podcast Tackles Education In Ohio