Exciting news. The Plunderbund Podcast is going to do a questions show.
So far we have produced four episodes of the Podcast plus some bonus content and have seen a terrific response.
If you have not already, subscribe by clicking on this link, and then leave us a review:
For an upcoming episode, we are asking you, the reader, to submit some of your questions about Ohio and national politics.
To get you started, here are some of the things everyone wants to know – such as:
- Will Republicans in the Ohio Legislature try to pass restrictions on the LGBTQ community like in other states?
- Will anyone go to prison because of the Charter School Scandal?
- John Kasich – Great Governor or Greatest Governor?
- If Bernie Sanders and Hillary Clinton were trees, what kind of trees would they be?
- Will the Black Lives Matter movement lead to more criminal justice reforms in Ohio?
- Will John Kasich win the Republican nomination for President? (NVM, we already know the answer to that one. Better: Will John Kasich ever do any work again as Ohio’s Governor?)
- Will we ever find out if JobsOhio – which approved almost $500 million in business incentives in its first year, alone – actually made a difference to Ohio’s economy?
- How much are we anticipating Captain America: Civil War?
- Who was the best US President from Ohio? (Hint: it wasn’t William Henry Harrison.)
- What will be the most important issues to Ohioans in the 2016 Presidential campaign?
- Who are the favorite authors of the Plunderbund Podcast team and guests?
- Who is going to win the presidential race in Ohio in 2016? The Donald or Hillary?
- Who is going to win the senate race in Ohio in 2016? Portman or Strickland?
- Will Rob Portman break with GOP Senate leadership and support a confirmation for President Obama’s Supreme Court nominee?
- Is this the year the Columbus Dispatch breaks with tradition and finally endorses a Democrat for President?
You can submit questions multiple ways:
- In the comments section of this article
- Tweet them to @plunderbund
- Post them on our Facebook page
- Email to email@example.com
We will answer as many questions as we can, and, most importantly, try to have fun doing it.
Our panel will decide on the best questions. If selected we’ll send you some Plunderbund swag!
Prior episodes of the Podcast are available here:
Categories2018 Activism Budget Civil Rights Congressional Races Economy ECOT Education Environment Fair Elections Federal Governor's Race Governor DeWine Guns Health ICYMI Justice Labor LGBT Ohio Legislature Plunderbund Plunderbund Action Portman Safety Senate Race State State Government Statehouse Races Statehouse Races Swing State Voices Taxes and Spending Trump Women's Rights