The Plunderbund Podcast is joined this week by Jaime Miracle, Deputy Director of NARAL Pro-Choice Ohio.
We discuss restrictions on abortion rights, the recent Supreme Court arguments on the Texas law that seeks to close down abortion clinics by imposing onerous regulations, and whether someone can be both pro-choice and a feminist.
Plus , we ask: Who should play John Kasich, Ted Cruz and Donald Trump in a movie version of the 2016 Presidential Race? And, should Ohio enact a new law to prohibit Troy McClure from “going to Seaworld?”
Let us know your thoughts and ideas on Twitter.
Jamie Miracle: @jmiracleoh
Joshua Engel: @joshuaadamengel
- Plunderbund Podcast: What Is The Kasich Administration Hiding?
- Kasich Staffers Helped Craft Anti-Abortion Bills Despite Governor’s Denials
- Two More Court Rulings Bring Big Victories For Women’s Rights, Health Freedom
- What Do You Want To Know About Ohio Politics? The Plunderbund Podcast Will Provide Answers!
- Tearful Testimony Documents Impact of Ohio Abortion Laws