Plunderbund is trying out something new this election cycle: an Ohio Politics-themed podcast.
The pilot episode of our Plundercast, recorded Tuesday, March 9th, 2016, features Sandy Theis, Executuve Director of ProgressOhio and former Plain Dealer Statehouse Bureau Chief, Josh Engel former prosecutor and current civil rights attorney and legal author, and Joe Mismas, a managing editor at Plunderbund.com.
The topics covered on this pilot episode include Ohio’s presidential primary, the push by Ohio Republicans to defund Planned Parenthood, as well as predictions for the coming week.
We’re still working through some technical and connectivity challenges but our guests this week provided some valuable insight into the quickly changing political landscape in Ohio so take a listen and let us know what you think.
- The Music Of John Kasich: Plunderbund Podcast Bonus Episode
- Plunderbund Podcast #4: Abortion Rights And The Supreme Court
- Plunderbund Podcast – Ohio Primary 2016
- The Truth About The Kasich Education Record – The Plunderbund Podcast Tackles Education In Ohio
- Kasich’s “Prince Of Peace and Light” Halo Muddied In Federal Decision On LPO “Political Espionage” Case