The one on the right is Donald Trump, who was already trying to make America great on the cover of a March 1990 PLAYBOY. He sat for a interview in which he revealed the full self-satisfied human catastrophe that is the blustering 2015 version:.
On presidential ambition? “I don’t want the presidency. But if I ever ran for office, I’d do better as a Democrat than as a Republican – and that’s not because I’d be more liberal, I’m conservative. But the working guy would elect me. He likes me. When I walk down the street those cabbies start yelling out their windows.”
On foreign policy: He wouldn’t trust anyone, allies or enemies. For him as a super hawk the only things that works is “extreme military strength”.
On flaunting wealth: ”A display is a good thing. It shows people you can be successful. It can show you a way of life.”
Throughout the interview,a remarkable insight into the earlier man, his ego is never restrained, because as he puts it: “Every successful person has a large ego.”
And now, 25 year later, he in fact wants to be your president. But first you should make an effort to read the entire interview. Poke around online and you may find it.
- Six Years, $35 Million Later, Why Isn’t Kasich Clobbering Trump In Ohio?
- GOP Field Goes Bust As Nevada Bets Big On Trump
- Latest Ohio Q-Poll Shows Trump Dumping On Kasich Again
- Kasich Can’t Take Credit For Ohio’s Job Recovery Because He Already Did — A Year Ago
- Kasich Supporting Trump Blows ‘Sane Republican’ Ruse