Both the PD and the Dispatch decided to run reader polls today to gauge their readers’ feelings about Kasich’s first 100 days in office. Both polls showed nearly the same results.
The Plain Dealer asked: What do you think of the job Kasich’s doing as he nears his 100th day in office?
The Dispatch phrased the question a little differently, but the results are actually more telling. Central Ohio’s paper asked: What grade would you give Gov. John Kasich for his first 100 days in office?
98% of the results fell into either A or F, which tells you how polarizing Kasich’s administration has been so far. And 84% have given him an F, which tells you how much central Ohioans dislike John Kasich.
And poll respondents were anything but polite in describing their choice:
- Kasich is an embarrassment to Ohio.
- Kasich is showing his true colors. He is all about making the rich richer and the poor poorer.
- He’s a cancer, one of the worst pieces of political SCUM in this country.
- Why can’t we enter anything lower? F— Z would be better…
- He has no heart. He has no soul. He has no brain.
UPDATE: Fox 45 in Dayton ran a similar poll – same results.
Categories2018 2020 Activism Budget Civil Rights Congressional Races Economy ECOT Education Environment Fair Elections Federal Governor's Race Governor DeWine Guns Health ICYMI Justice Labor LGBT Ohio Legislature Ohio Legislature Plunderbund Plunderbund Action Portman Presidential Safety Senate Race State State Government Statehouse Races Statehouse Races Swing State Voices Taxes and Spending Trump Women's Rights