- Was “Every Other Monday” the name of Kasich’s last book, or his commitment to how often he’d campaign in Ohio?
- Is this not the longest John Kasich has gone this election without being seen in Ohio or Fox News?
- What does it say to point out that retired U.S. Senator John Glenn has officially surpassed the GOP gubernatorial ticket in campaign appearances this first week of early voting?
- Did John Kasich finally flee to that dreamy locker room in Naples, Florida?
- Did Mary Taylor join him to reunite with her former clients?
- Will ODP make a “It’s six p.m. on a Friday night, do you know where your gubernatorial ticket is?” PSA for the Ohio Republican Party?
- Can the Amber Alert be used for a gubernatorial ticket? I can see it now: “Lost: One GOP gubernatorial ticket. Also missing: their plan to pay for their income tax repeals and their lead in the polls.”
- What’s the over/under that Mary Taylor’s looked into the possibility of convincing Yost to drop out and let her run for re-election instead?
Okay… that’s some of the best I’ve seen on Twitter and from what I could come up with. Anyone got anything better?
Categories2018 Activism Budget Civil Rights Congressional Races Economy ECOT Education Environment Fair Elections Federal Governor's Race Governor DeWine Guns Health ICYMI Justice Labor LGBT Ohio Legislature Plunderbund Plunderbund Action Portman Safety Senate Race State State Government Statehouse Races Statehouse Races Swing State Voices Taxes and Spending Trump Women's Rights