Do you support freedom? Then support Banned Books Week and read a book next week. Specifically, read one of the many books that people try to ban every year, all across this great land. Here’s a list of the top 10 books last year.
- And Tango Makes Three by Justin Richardson and Peter Parnell
- The Chocolate War by Robert Cormier
- Olive?s Ocean by Kevin Henkes
- The Golden Compass by Philip Pullman
- The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn by Mark Twain
- The Color Purple by Alice Walker
- TTYL by Lauren Myracle
- I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings by Maya Angelou
- It?s Perfectly Normal by Robie Harris
- The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky
Celebrate your freedom, and thumb your nose at people who would restrict your right to read.
Categories2018 Activism Budget Civil Rights Congressional Races Economy ECOT Education Environment Fair Elections Federal Governor's Race Governor DeWine Guns Health ICYMI Justice Labor LGBT Ohio Legislature Plunderbund Plunderbund Action Portman Safety Senate Race State State Government Statehouse Races Statehouse Races Swing State Voices Taxes and Spending Trump Women's Rights