Full circle in the matter of a day. Let’s run down the sequence of events, shall we?
1. Matt Hurley at WMD posts a video of his partner Mark attempting humor and failing miserably
3. Matt pulls the post down from WMD
4. I have email exchange with Matt inquiring about the disappearance
5. Video is pulled from YouTube
6. I have email exchange with Matt inquiring about this latest development, asking if he needs my backup copy
8. Matt Naugle comments, then posts at his own blog and calls WMD “WEAPONS OF MORONIC DUNDERHEADS”
Pretty much the definition of a good day in the lefty ‘sphere.
Is this inside ohio blogospheric baseball? You bet. Did we pitch a no hitter? Yup. 😉
(also commenting is Tim at Blogger Interrupted)
Categories2018 Activism Budget Civil Rights Congressional Races Economy ECOT Education Environment Fair Elections Federal Governor's Race Governor DeWine Guns Health ICYMI Justice Labor LGBT Ohio Legislature Plunderbund Plunderbund Action Portman Safety Senate Race State State Government Statehouse Races Statehouse Races Swing State Voices Taxes and Spending Trump Women's Rights