According to today’s Senate Calendar, legislators in Ohio’s upper house will spend today working on issues important to all Ohioans, like:
* Designating the last week of May as “Ohio Turfgrass Week.”
* Designating January as “Ohio Mentor Month.”
* Designating May as “Foster Care Month.”
* Proclaiming April as Community Theatre Month to recognize the importance of community theatre in our society.
* Designating the first week of February as “Kawasaki Disease Week.”
* Designating the month of May as “Nurses Month.”
* Declaring Aviation Maintenance Technician Day in Ohio, May 24, 2007 and 2008.
Categories2018 2020 Activism Budget Civil Rights Congressional Races Economy ECOT Education Environment Fair Elections Federal Governor's Race Governor DeWine Guns Health ICYMI Justice Labor LGBT Ohio Legislature Ohio Legislature Plunderbund Plunderbund Action Portman Presidential Safety Senate Race State State Government Statehouse Races Statehouse Races Swing State Voices Taxes and Spending Trump Women's Rights