According to today’s Senate Calendar, legislators in Ohio’s upper house will spend today working on issues important to all Ohioans, like:
* Designating the last week of May as “Ohio Turfgrass Week.”
* Designating January as “Ohio Mentor Month.”
* Designating May as “Foster Care Month.”
* Proclaiming April as Community Theatre Month to recognize the importance of community theatre in our society.
* Designating the first week of February as “Kawasaki Disease Week.”
* Designating the month of May as “Nurses Month.”
* Declaring Aviation Maintenance Technician Day in Ohio, May 24, 2007 and 2008.