Remember back in February when Matt Naugle started his new blog?
He promised to “stay away from the tabloid-style reporting which took place on Right Angle Blog.”
I think people are tired of being reminded of Columbus Mayor Mike Coleman’s and Ohio Attorney General Marc Dann’s infidelity… So from now on, I will focus less on salacious scuttlebutt and more on policy.
10 of Matt’s last 12 posts have been about the sexual harrasment case in AG Marc Dann’s office. If you look at the post titles I think you’ll agree that “salacious scuttlebutt” and “tabloid-style reporting” are pretty much all we’re getting from the Naugster…
* Pandagon and Condogate
* A Theme Song for AG Marc Dann’s Condogate?
* Marc Dann’s Condogate- Another Update
* Marc Dann Admits that he is Unqualified to be Attorney General
* Awkward Marc Dann Interview from the Dayton Daily News
* Marc Dann and Wonkette
* Dann Denies Condogate
* Dann’s Condogate Sex Scandal- Another Update
* Sexual Harassment Training at the AG’s Office
* Sexual Harassment Alleged by Two Employees of AG Marc Dann
And if that doesn’t convince you- take a look at his tag cloud:
Welcome back Matt.
Categories2018 Activism Budget Civil Rights Congressional Races Economy ECOT Education Environment Fair Elections Federal Governor's Race Governor DeWine Guns Health ICYMI Justice Labor LGBT Ohio Legislature Plunderbund Plunderbund Action Portman Safety Senate Race State State Government Statehouse Races Statehouse Races Swing State Voices Taxes and Spending Trump Women's Rights