The wingnuts over at WorldNetDaily constantly amaze me with their complete lack of class – especially when it comes to their unapologetic hatred of anything and everything related homosexuality.
In their latest attack, WorldNetDaily trys to scare readers into believing that California’s SB 777 (Student Civil Rights Act) is going to turn all of California’s public school students gay. The article is titled:
According to a woman quoted in the article, “Now that SB 777 is law, schools will in fact become indoctrination centers for sexual experimentation.”
SB 777 sounds pretty scary, right?
Well it isn’t.
According to Equity California the bill “protects students from harassment and bullying in public schools by making sure teachers and school administrators fully understand their responsibilities to protect youth.”
The wingnuts only have issue with this new law because it guarantees protection to children based on their “sexual orientation”- something they just can’t stand.
Unfortunately, this is just one is a long, long list of gay-bashing articles published on WorldNetDaily. Articles like:
- Stripped bare: ‘Gay’ school plot unveiled
- Homosexodus! Students flee forced ‘gay’ agenda
- Lawsuit challenges ban on ‘mom’ and ‘dad’
- Constitutional change would fix ‘Mom,’ ‘Dad’ ban
- California ‘Mom,’ ‘Dad’ ban garners international scorn
- Ban on ‘Mom’ and ‘Dad’ sparks call for exodus
- ‘Mom’ and ‘Dad’ banished from California
- PTA endorses demand to show ‘gays’ positively
- ‘Mom,’ ‘dad,’ targeted by California bias ban
- Parents ask court to stop ‘gay’ indoctrination
- Telling kids homosexuality ‘innate’ challenged
- State ignores plea to teach sex factually
- People born homosexual, say local school officials
- Lawmakers pass redefinition of ‘sex’
- ‘Gay’ activist says ‘We will BURY you’
- Ban on ‘mom’ and ‘dad’ considered ? again
What the fuck is wrong with these people?