Townhall.com, the “web-based publication … dedicated to conservative United States politics” must not be making enough money from wingnut writers like Ann Coulter, Michelle Malkin and Ken Blackwell.
If they were, they wouldn’t be sending emails with subject lines like this:
- How to Reverse 50 Years of Artery Plaque
- America’s Secret Investment Societies
- Are Aerobics and Weight Lifting Obsolete?
- When your doctor says: ?SURGERY!? Turn to the one who says: ?NEVER!!?
- Collect $949 a Month With A.O.P. Income
- How to Live the “Retired Lifestyle”
Categories2018 2020 Activism Budget Civil Rights Congressional Races Economy ECOT Education Environment Fair Elections Federal Governor's Race Governor DeWine Guns Health ICYMI Justice Labor LGBT Ohio Legislature Ohio Legislature Plunderbund Plunderbund Action Portman Presidential Safety Senate Race State State Government Statehouse Races Statehouse Races Swing State Voices Taxes and Spending Trump Women's Rights