Bowling tournament. Words fail me.
This reminded me of a slightly more adult furry moment from the HBO show Entourage. Very funny (adult!) clip of Johnny Drama, after the jump.Full Story... →
21) Tom “Bomb Mecca!” Tancredo
21) Condi “Diplomacy? What’s that?” Rice
21) Charles “Gore should be on lithium” Krauthammer
21) Hugh “Carter is responsible for Iran taking hostages” Hewitt
21) John “I absolutely hope the US will attack Iran in the next 6 months” Bolton
20) Sean “Abu Ghraib was a DNC plot” Hannity
20) Jim “Democrats are responsible for troop deaths” DeMint
16) Judge Antonin “non-citizens have no rights” Scalia
Full Story... →
VoteVets blasts Rush for phony soldier comments:
Maybe he was all hopped up on hillbilly heroin again, who knows. Maybe he was a Starfleet Commander once in a Star Trek club so he thinks that he “served” and has any credibility on the subject. It’s hard tellin’. It’s funny watching him spin ’round though! Now he lumps Murtha in. LOL. Good show, Rush. Good show!Full Story... →
The implosion of the GOP is the fruits of their own labor. They worked so hard to court the far-wingnut-right, especially the “Values Voters”, that those hardline evangelical groups feel entitled to get their ideal GOP candidate. They aren’t very happy.
In June, [Focus on the Family’s James Dobson] said: ?I cannot, and will not, vote for Rudy Giuliani in 2008. It is an irrevocable decision. If given a Hobson?s ? Dobson?s? ? choice between him and Sens. Hillary Clinton or Barack Obama, I will either cast my ballot for an also-ran ? or if worse comes to worst […]Full Story... →
Categories2018 Activism Budget Civil Rights Congressional Races Economy ECOT Education Environment Fair Elections Federal Governor's Race Governor DeWine Guns Health ICYMI Justice Labor LGBT Ohio Legislature Plunderbund Plunderbund Action Portman Safety Senate Race State State Government Statehouse Races Statehouse Races Swing State Voices Taxes and Spending Trump Women's Rights