Man is this chick stupid. But don’t take my word for it. Please- watch the video…
It’s hard to tell if she is trying to confuse the viewer- or if she is just confused herself.
I’m guessing it’s a little of both.
Anyway- these seem to be the main points she is making:
1. In EYE-rack** there is a lot of violence- but only in certain communities
2. that’s because only a “handful” of people “there” hate us
3. the rest LOVE us- and our clothes and music and food- “KFC is growing by leaps and bounds”!
4. “They didn’t start hating us after 9/11… 9/11 was a continuation of the hatred that they had had (sic) in the past…” — again, she is STILL talking about Iraq- sorry, EYE-rack
5. “but when we woke up
6. blah blah “support the president”
7. blah blah “victory”
Jean- seriously- everyone else has given in and admitted that Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11.
Maybe you should spend a little more time working on the whole bill-of-rights-for-airline-consumers thing- and a little less time working on issues that actually require some experience, knowledge and – uh, well- intelligence.
** If you watch the video, you will see that Jean Schmidt’s grammar is as bad as her Pronunciation. I used to think she had some kind of southern-ohio accent. After watching this interview I realize that she is just stupid.
Categories2018 2020 Activism Budget Civil Rights Congressional Races Economy ECOT Education Environment Fair Elections Federal Governor's Race Governor DeWine Guns Health ICYMI Justice Labor LGBT Ohio Legislature Ohio Legislature Plunderbund Plunderbund Action Portman Presidential Safety Senate Race State State Government Statehouse Races Statehouse Races Swing State Voices Taxes and Spending Trump Women's Rights