Man is this chick stupid. But don’t take my word for it. Please- watch the video…
It’s hard to tell if she is trying to confuse the viewer- or if she is just confused herself.
I’m guessing it’s a little of both.
Anyway- these seem to be the main points she is making:
1. In EYE-rack** there is a lot of violence- but only in certain communities
2. that’s because only a “handful” of people “there” hate us
3. the rest LOVE us- and our clothes and music and food- “KFC is growing by leaps and bounds”!
4. “They didn’t start hating us after 9/11… 9/11 was a continuation of the hatred that they had had (sic) in the past…” — again, she is STILL talking about Iraq- sorry, EYE-rack
5. “but when we woke up
6. blah blah “support the president”
7. blah blah “victory”
Jean- seriously- everyone else has given in and admitted that Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11.
Maybe you should spend a little more time working on the whole bill-of-rights-for-airline-consumers thing- and a little less time working on issues that actually require some experience, knowledge and – uh, well- intelligence.
** If you watch the video, you will see that Jean Schmidt’s grammar is as bad as her Pronunciation. I used to think she had some kind of southern-ohio accent. After watching this interview I realize that she is just stupid.
No related stories.