Joe asks, Eric humors him:
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18 and find line 4
“…feeling of annoyance, of letdown.” – Zen and the Art of Poker, Larry W. Phillips
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can, what do you find?
My black leather man purse
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
The Oscars – thought Jon Stewart was reserved, yet great. Best lines went to Clooney though in his acceptance speech – absolutely skewered the likes of those who criticize the “Hollywood Elite”.
4. Without looking, guess what time it is.
5. Now look at the clock, what is the actual time?
2:31pm – holy shit!
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
The clock and my dog snoring
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
I ran out in bare feet to get the garbage can out – freakin’ cold that was! No, wait, I went to get my daughter at school was the last thing.
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
An article on advocate.com that I’m about to blog on.
9. What are you wearing?
Grey sweats and a black T-shirt. The usual “work at home” gear.
10. Did you dream last night?
11. When did you last laugh?
While discussing the Law Dork post this morning – many good laughs there. Laughed the hardest over the video clip up here of the Bush impersonator Frank Caliendo.
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
A clock, a magnet calendar thingy, a mirror, a framed japanese print of the symbol for winter, a shelf with a bamboo plant, Zen board, and mini-gazebo on it, and a framed ad for an old business of mine.
13. Seen anything weird lately?
I saw a Deadhead sticker on a Cadillac – no seriously.
14. What do you think of this quiz?
Complete waste of my time.
15. What is the last film you saw?
The Fog of War – incredible film that will change the way you look at wars. Before that was Crash, which will change the way you look at everything.
16. If you turned into a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
17. Tell me something about you that I don’t know.
I once swam across the Hudson river.
18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt and politics, what would you do?
I would create in everyone an inate ability to see things through the eyes of others – and the will not to ignore it.
19. Do you like to Dance?
Absolutely love to!
20. George Bush.
The worst President in history, and I think historians will some day agree.
21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
She was…her name is Chloe.
22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what would you call him?
23. Would you ever consider living abroad?
24. What would you want God to say to you when you reach the pearly gates?
Not bad, mate, not bad…
25. 4 people who must also do this theme in their journal.
No related stories.