First is relative to State Issue 3 and money. The contrast is stark:
Ohio First has raised $2.2 million and has a grand total of 170 reported donors towards their effort. That’s an average contribution of $12,941 dollars to Ohio First. Reform Ohio Now’s average contribution? $545 dollars.
Second up relates to State Issue 4. A Dkos poster notes:
- Number of votes for Republican congressional candidates in Ohio, 2004: 2,650,045
- Number of votes for Democratic congressional candidates in Ohio, 2004: 2,514,479
- Percentage of the vote won by the GOP Congressional candidates: 51.1%
- Percentage of the vote won by the Democratic Party candidates: 48.5%
- Congressional delegation Breakdown: 12 Republicans – 6 Democrats (67% Republican)
Get it now?
Update: A few more numbers from Tim on Swing State
Categories2018 2020 Activism Budget Civil Rights Congressional Races Economy ECOT Education Environment Fair Elections Federal Governor's Race Governor DeWine Guns Health ICYMI Justice Labor LGBT Ohio Legislature Ohio Legislature Plunderbund Plunderbund Action Portman Safety Senate Race State State Government Statehouse Races Statehouse Races Swing State Voices Taxes and Spending Trump Women's Rights