First is relative to State Issue 3 and money. The contrast is stark:
Ohio First has raised $2.2 million and has a grand total of 170 reported donors towards their effort. That’s an average contribution of $12,941 dollars to Ohio First. Reform Ohio Now’s average contribution? $545 dollars.
Second up relates to State Issue 4. A Dkos poster notes:
- Number of votes for Republican congressional candidates in Ohio, 2004: 2,650,045
- Number of votes for Democratic congressional candidates in Ohio, 2004: 2,514,479
- Percentage of the vote won by the GOP Congressional candidates: 51.1%
- Percentage of the vote won by the Democratic Party candidates: 48.5%
- Congressional delegation Breakdown: 12 Republicans – 6 Democrats (67% Republican)
Get it now?
Update: A few more numbers from Tim on Swing State